We use t-shirts from Continental Clothing, a company that works with the Fair Wear Foundation, which guarantees that sufficient effort is being made in order to improve labour conditions along the supply chain.
Continental Clothing Company has adopted a Zero Tolerance policy with regard to the following minimum social responsibility criteria:
- - No use of child labour
- - No use of forced labour
- - Safe and healthy working conditions
- - Legal labour contracts
- - Payment of living wage
- - Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- - No discrimination against employees
- - No excessive hours of work
You can read more about it here: http://www.continentalclothing.com/page/social_responsibility
Continental Clothing's t-shirts are also certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
Our designs are printed using water based ink for which the manufacturer obtained an Oeko-Tex Standard 100.