The Localization concept
So here’s how this thing works. For now we collect applications quite similar to how usually job applications are collected.
After we'll receive your application we'll review everything very carefully. Because you will become a very integral part of the Cultera team, a lot of different criteria will be evaluated. That’s why it’s really important your application includes all of the information listed below.
If we’ll like you, we will contact you, schedule a video or a voice call and ask you a few more questions, present the details, etc. We promise to respond quickly to your applications.
Please send your applications to the following email address:
Make sure you include the following in your email:
- your name
- country you’d like to manage
- as many of these as you can: phone number, skype username, msn, gtalk,...
- list your previous and current job, or projects you’ve been working on
- define a reason why you are applying and why you think you are the best candidate
- attach smaller files or include a link to files you think are relevant to prove your qualifications
- anything else you think is relevant
You will receive a confirmation email and we'll get back to you very soon.