WHY IT'S AWESOME BEING A CULTERA ARTIST?
1. YOU GET A FAIR DEAL. We don't buy your copyright for fixed amount and make money for ourselves. Instead, you are paid monthly commission based on the sales results of products bearing your artwork. And it’s not limited to any amount.
2. NO VOTING TO GET IN. With Cultera there is no community voting - all you fight for is for people to love your artwork enough to buy it. If your artwork fits our basic standards and rules, you’re in, ready to roll and have the customers decide how well you will do. Ever wasted your artwork hitting the silver medal in a voting incentive? Bring it to Cultera. Why should you not be able to sell your artwork just because you didn’t make it to no.1?
3. SYNERGIZED SELF-PROMOTION. Unlike websites that enable artists to setup their individual t-shirt stores, Cultera is a store where you can sell your artwork on our branded products. Because everything around here is about a variety of different artists, you are welcome to brand your artwork with your logo or mark. As we grow, we will be introducing more and more features that will help develop your artist recognition.
4. YOU CAN GO LOCAL. It’s not necessary that the whole world understands your artwork, like with most other global t-shirt stores. There are things that are part of some locally specific themes, but still appeal to a huge number of people. With our “Go local” function we are able to filter the content to chosen countries. This way you can also participate with locally inspired artwork.
5. YOU DON’T NEED BUSINESS SKILLS. Cultera is a service that provides everything under a single brand name. You don’t need to invest money. You don’t need to know HTML & PHP and all that highly complicated stuff. Instead you can focus on what you’re good at. All you need is at least one artwork approved by our editorial team and you’re ready to go.
6. YOU CAN GET INVOLVED. Become a Cultera local agent and help us promote Cultera in your country, handle the locally specific artwork and localize the whole Cultera experience to local specifics.